How can a Vendor sell Government Projectors?

Read this tip to make your life smarter, better, faster and wiser. LifeTips is the place to go when you need to know about Government Projectors and other Projector topics.

How can a vendor sell government projectors?

How can a Vendor sell Government Projectors?

The U.S Department of Defense and the U.S. Department of Transportation purchase projectors from vendors who hold GSA schedules and are CCR (Central Contractor Registration). Registering with the General Service Administration will enable vendors to become approved for government projector sales. First, the vendor should register in the Central Contractor Registration database. Next, they will need to obtain an Open Ratings Inc. reference check. Then they will need to complete all information to negotiate the best offer.



Nobody has commented on this tip yet. Be the first.


URL: (optional)


Not finding the advice and tips you need on this Projector Tip Site? Request a Tip Now!

Guru Spotlight
Tammi Reynolds